TOLL-FREE 1-877-828-2525 San diego 619-584-2525
"A preferred company by professionals WHO USE PROFESSIONALS"
A Classic Painting Company has been a Licensed California Painting Contractor sense 1978. We hold a spotless record, never having a single complaint and always remaining compliant with the state laws and the California State Licensed Board (CSLB). To view my record visit the CSLB CL#365235
- is a long standing member and an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). BBB accredited businesses meet BBB standards for trust. Accreditation is an honor. For information please view my outstanding BBB record
- is a proud member of the national and local Painting and Decorating Contractors of America, (PDCA). The PDCA provides to it members a wealth of information on the painting trade, customer service, employee training, apprentice programs, business operations as well as detailed specifications for the industry standards for the trade.
- is a full service painting contractor, specializing in the repaint field of custom single family homes, victorian or historical homes, commercial buildings, churches, schools, centers etc., providing interior and exterior quality paint application. We strive to make your painting experience a good one
- Takes into consideration our environment, and has been using Green environmentally friendly paint coatings for some time. That means we take working in your home or your office serious, and use only ECO-FRIENDLY coatings. They are low odor, zero VOC (volatile organic compound) compliant. Your family is protected and your employees won't be complaining about the paint smell.
- disposes of ALL chemicals, old paints etc. in accordance with local law. At my facility we have 55 gallon drums in which all chemicals are disposed of. That means we DON"T clean up our tools. brushes, rollers, spray machines etc. at your home or business, they come back to my facility. Then the drums are picked up and taken to a recycle center. Ask my competition how they get rid of their chemicals, if they don't recycle, they more then likely dig a hole in your yard and bury it, of coarse not while your home or watching.
- carries a full line of insurance. For your protection and ours we carry $2,000,000 in General Liability Insurance and as required by the CSLB a full Workers Compensation Policy. Remember if your contractor is not insured, than you as a home owner, property owner or business are liable if a workman is insured on your property. Ask to have a Certificate of Insurance sent to you from the contractors insurance co., get an original not a copy.
- knows that you have a lot of choices for which company you chose to do your painting project. We believe that the customer deserves the best in quality and service, and it is my goal that you get just that. We will treat your home with respect at all times, working within the hours that are best for your family and your busy life. We want to make the process pain and trouble free.
- always makes things right .what if there's a problem on your job. I feel that from the first time you call my office for an estimate, thru the entire work relationship your concerns are important and will be addressed. I let my customers know if there is a problem, I WILL FIX IT, period. I believe that the way one handles a problem can either give you a customer for life or they'll never call you again. Have we had issues on a job? of coarse, after 33 years in business and thousands of paint jobs who wouldn't, however, we have always made things right.